If you have a photo of yourself, a loved one, or a favorite pet, you can have their portrait carved into linoleum and printed for you. Please fill out the contact form to start your Linocut Portrait today.
Whats Included for your Linocut Portrait
- Single print of your portrait image printed on a sheet of archival paper.
- Finished product shipped to you or delivered locally.
How it Works
- Use the contact form at the bottom of this page and fill out the necessary information.
- I will need a clear image of the person or animal you would like carved and printed.
- We can go over composition and prices.
- A non-refundable deposit of 30 percent will be needed to cover the cost of supplies.
- Once prices and drawing is established and agreed upon, the carving will be done. (This portion cannot be changed) Once you have given the go-ahead and the carving begins there is no going back.
- The printing will commence photographed and shared with you.
- Then I will carefully package and ship the finished print (without the linoleum block).
- You will be able to show your finished print to your family and friends.
If you would like to see the Gallery Collection of artwork done by Mary Vasquez, Artist. you can see them here.